There is no such thing as a 'regular' day in temporary recruitment, no two days are the same. Balancing daily tasks and being able to hit the ground running each day is not easy at times.
As a new start-up, how can you get the most out of your recruitment software to ensure you start off and remain competitive in a busy industry?
A recruitment software platform effectively reduces your time spent on laborious tasks and speeds up the day-to-day processes. Data collection is streamlined, communication is improved and inaccuracies removed.
First task first - What to tackle foremost on your recruitment software to best structure your day?
1. Utilise the system to check on any new or forgotten about vacancies. Match and track candidate skills and availability quickly and boost your placement ratio.
2. Set up daily task lists and go through them early to manage your compliance. Tracking of documentation allows you to be aware of any potential or pending gaps in legislation. Matching compliance requirements to a job ensures that any candidate placed onto a booking has all the relevant documentation already.
3. New job role in? Run a search in the software to see what candidates you have available and ready to go! A text message facility allows you to do this instantly and within the software itself.
4. Manipulate report facilities and dashboard to see where your vacancies are at - enabling you to decide on the most pressing actions needed, plus also to identify where jobs are currently.
5. Be proactive - see which candidates are coming to the end of their current placements and act. Their contract may need extending or will they be looking for a new position - make sure you can help before a competitor tries!
The automation of a recruitment software solution allows you increased control and saves you both time and money. Your time is then freed up to win new business and focus on business development, whilst also providing an excellent level of service to existing clients and candidates.
From managing bookings and processing timesheets to training and support, we know that all the details in your business matter. Which is why WORKFLO: Software allows you to sweat the small stuff, without actually sweating the small stuff. In fact, it’s so simple and intuitive to use, it’ll streamline your business’s workflow from start to finish.
Photo by Corinne Kutz on Unsplash